I am passionate about creating new Application Oriented solutions using Web development. Focusing on improving skills and gaining knowledge day by day. Looking forward to develop more valuable projects. My objective is for(init = Learn, run >= Design, finalize = Development++) with progressive organization where my technical and soft skills are utilzed effectively and adding value to the organization.
Web Developer & Android Developer.
Dedicated towards creating and optimising websites and apps and contributing by developing Open Source Projects.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Bilaspur, (C.G) India
- Degree: B.Tech - CSE with specialization in Software Engineering
- University: SRM Institute of Science & Technology, Ktr, Chennai, (T.N.) India
SRM Institute of Science & Technology,Ktr, Chennai (T.N.), India
2019 - 2023
B.Tech - CSE with specialization in Software Engineering
Brilliant Public School, Bilaspur (C.G.)
2014 - 2019
St. Stephen's School, Kolkata (W.B.)
2012 - 2014
St. Francis School, Bilaspur (C.G.)
Courses & Certification
DuLib GUI System
- DuLib is a real time library management system runs on Netbeans platform based on JAVA language as development environment with storing the database in MySQL.
Bot Attending Google Classroom Meet
- This bot attends the meetings/online classes held on Google Classroom.
- The WebApp has firebase authentication for login/signup function and has the ability to post captions with the images link copied and shared.
Covid-19 Status WebApp
- The WebApp executes the live status of the Cases all over the world.
jPieroid OS Emulator
- The purpose of the software project is to develop the Management Information System (MIS) to automate the record keeping of Contacts, Calculator, Game and Restaurant issue and receive transactions with a view to enhance the decision making of the functionaries.
Microsoft Engineering Virtual Platform
July 2020 - Aug 2020
- Identify appropriate responses that demonstrate Microsoft’s three values.
- Identify the key elements of Microsoft’s culture and develop confidence building characteristics
ANZ Program @ Cyber
- Analyse a Packet Capture file using an open source tool to identify and investigate any potential threats
- Investigate E-mails sent in and report suspicious items
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
June 2020 - July 2020
- Implement the Perspective open source code in preparation for data visualization
- Create the chart for the trader’s dashboard with real model solutions
ANZ Program @ Data
- Build a regression and a decision-tree prediction model based on correlations of customer.
- Visualisation of the transaction volume, draw unique insights and dataset evalution
SRM TEAM ROBOCON
Mar 2020 - Present
- Working as a Web Developer by creating and optimising UGV Apps.
- Helps me to nurture myself from a technical standpoint and also improving soft skills by team work.